Sunday, August 2, 2009

aaron buerge engaged to Angye McIntosh


Remember season two's "Bachelor, Aaron Buerge? At the end of his season seven years ago,, Aaron proposed to to elementary school psychologist Helene Eksterowicz. But their relationship ended within a year.

Now Aaron is once again engaged and in love.Aaron Buerge has finally found a mate in Angye McIntosh,33, a commercial insurance agen.

"Long story short, I got mustard on her the first time we met," says Buerge, a restaurant owner who met McIntosh in their hometown of Springfield, Mo.

"She's really a genuine person, and that's really hard to come by," Buerge says. "She's hard-working, she's a smart girl, she's driven, she's independent, she's got her own things going on. A lot of those characteristics to me make her ever that much more beautiful. Because I'm pretty independent myself. She's just a very quality gal. She's just good people."

It's Buerge's first marriage — and his first proposal since his televised one seven years ago. But he's not going into it with any hesitation. "I'd like to have a family," he says. "I'm not getting any younger. At this point, when you're in your mid-30s, most of the drama of dating has gone away. There's a lot more maturity in your relationship. I know from my experience what I'm looking for, what makes me happy. I'm not gun-shy. I'm amazingly calm about the whole situation, believe it or not. That's kind of a good sign."

He's so mature, in fact, that the couple met through his former flame. "My ex-girlfriend and I thought we would get together for some beers with some other people, and that's how I met Angye," Buerge says. They've now been together "for a couple of years," he says.

Congratulations to the happy couple! We wish the best for them, as well as for the two latest, still-together pairings from The Bachelor universe, Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney and Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski.

More Hot Stories:
jessica simpson indian giver
sarah palin divorce??
Samantha Burke:Jude Law’s Baby Mama
kristen stewart drinking beer
bruce rossmeyer died
kate gosselin rockville
madonna biceps

0 comments:

Post a Comment