Monday, July 27, 2009

kirstie alley weight loss


Kirstie Alley is really fat — and she knows it!

The Cheers beauty weighs in at at a whopping 250 pounds, and has reportedly told pals she looks “like hell”.

Kirstie Alley is best know for her work on 'Cheers' & the 'Look Who's Talking' Series. Most recently Alley had lost more then 80 pounds on the Jenny Craig diet, and gained it all back once her contract was up, now Alley is working on a Celebrity Weight Loss pilot for E! Networks.

She once again, appearing on Oprah today discussing her 85 pound weight gain. What does Our Lady of Weight Loss and Janice Taylor have to say about this weighty matter?

Kirstie Alley declare (once again) on Oprah, "I 'm nuts ... seriously." "I'm a brat." "I'm careless and irresponsible." "It is about wearing a bikini." "I'm going to be ripped by November." "Okay February." ... I thought to myself, "Wow, she sure is setting herself up for failure. Again."

And when Oprah said, "Can you believe that you are [we are] talking about this again?" I thought, "Good question, O!, Why are you talking about it again? Why is Kirstie exposing herself yet again to the scrutiny of the public eye, the ridicule?"

Kirstie then went on to say that she has spent the past 1.5 years, while gaining back every single pound lost on Jenny Craig plus an additional 10 pounds, "researching what is missing" from diet plans.

Kirstie further stated that she would start up her own weight-loss brand, even though it was "sort of crazy ... We're in the middle of a recession, and I decide, yes, I'm going to create my own business ... I'm going to lose 80 pounds ... I'm going to be in a bikini again."

Kirstie, if you want to join the 'permanent fat removal' club, you've got to change your thinking. The bikini is not the prize. Loving yourself is.

More Hot Stories:
joe jonas and camilla belle break up
alexis cohen found dead
vernon forrest killed
Brad Pitt doesn’t believe in God

0 comments:

Post a Comment