Wednesday, July 29, 2009

jillian and ed on regis and kelly


The Bachelorette star Jillian Harris and her fiance Ed Swiderski stopped by Live with Regis and Kelly on Wednesday.

Jillian Harris and her new fiance Ed Swiderski stopped by Live with Regis and Kelly to talk about their relationship.

“We are exactly natural together, and I am quite confident that I will not let Ed go ever.” Jillian said, “Ed’s first meeting with my family was a big part of why I gave Ed the final rose. He looked to me like a person I was just waiting for, and that I just could not live without him.” said Jillian Harris.

Ed Swiderski also described his feelings of finding love, “It is exactly more real than it looks.” The engaged couple are very happy of finding the true love. They said, “They are just looking forward to get married, and they have already planned to marry within a year.”

Guest co-host, CNN news anchor Anderson Cooper asked guest Jillian how many of her suitors she actually slept with while looking for love on the reality dating show.

"I only kissed 10 guys, four with tongue," Jillian said.

Swiderski must be so proud.

More Hot Stories:
madonna biceps
kate gosselin rockville
kevin federline new size
Hulk and Linda Hogan finalized divorce
amy leigh barnes pictures
Holly Letchworth: Nick Lachey’s New Girlfriend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment