Wednesday, November 25, 2009

allen iverson retired


NBA Star Allen Iverson has retired from the NBA. The sudden retirement comes on the heels of A.I. taking a leave of absense and eventually leaving altogether his new club the Memphis Grixzzlies

His last game in the NBA was against the Los Angeles Lakes, and Iverson scored eight points on two for five shooting in just 21 minutes of play. This was a game in which Kobe Bryant ironically surpassed Iverson on the all-time scoring list.

There is always the possibility that this could be a short retirement, should a team be interested in signing him.

I would like to announce my plans to retire from the National Basketball Association. I always thought that when I left the game, it would be because I couldn’t help my team the way that I was accustomed to. However, that is not the case. “I still have tremendous love for the game, the desire to play, and a whole lot left in my tank. I feel strongly that I can still compete at the highest level.” - Allen Iverson

But overall, this is a sad day for the NBA. We as fans have lost one of the generation's most influential athletes. For all that's wrong in his game, it's indisputable that Iverson is also one of the most accomplished players to have ever stepped on to an NBA court.

No PlAcE LiKe www.thevasectomyreversal.co.cc

More Hot Stories:
adam lambert controversy
donny osmond dancing with the stars
whitney houston dancing with the stars
keyshia cole pregnant
cordelia bad girls club
rafael cebrian & emma watson??
adam lambert ama video
jennifer lopez falls video
adam lambert ama performance video
rihanna neck tattoo
alexandra kerry see through dress
Alyssa Bustamante To Be Tried As An Adult For Murder
mike fisher hockey player
jenna jameson on oprah
Paris Latsis & Nikki Reed
emily kuchar and zack greinke
levi johnston playgirl
bud adams finger youtube
Ken Ober dies at 52
nathan followill wedding
miley cyrus dead???
miley cyrus dead???
miley cyrus dead
ramiele malubay
Miss California sextape stream
John Wetteland Hospitalized
carrie prejean larry king
Miss California tape video free
John Wetteland hospitalized
cma awards 2009 winners
brooks and dunn break up

0 comments:

Post a Comment